Valentine’s Day is right around the corner – and while I’ve never been a huge fan – I love any excuse to give/receive gifts! #noshame. Below is my roundup of best Valentine’s Day gift ideas.
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8
- Leave it to Kate Spade to come out with the cutest monogrammed notebook. I’ve shared my love for paper products, so I’m always on the hunt for cutesy notebooks!
2. You all know how much I love my Kendra Scott earrings, and I’m slowly building up my collection. The ‘Alex’ is my absolute favorite style, and this pale pink pair would be so cute during the springtime!
3. If you’ve been reading for a while, you’ve also heard me rant and rave about voluspa candles, and it’s seriously the best brand! I smelled this Prosecco Rose in store and it’s so yummy! The pretty pink design is also an added bonus!
4. As you can tell, I’ve been collecting earrings like crazy and my trinket dish is practically overflowing. Loving this cute little heart!
5. I’ve been seeing the Sugarfina gummies everywhere (dying to try some) but this cute little three-pack is the perfect valentine’s day gift for your girlfriends!
6. I found out about these mini emergency kits a few back and I’m obsessed! They have ones for every occasion – like a music festival and bachelorette party – and this kit is just for standard emergencies. They’re great because they fit right into your purse!
7. I know, I know… I keep talking about earrings, but they really do make an outfit! These gorgeous tassel earrings have been everywhere lately, and this deep fuchsia color is totally stunning!
8. A few weeks ago I mentioned that my goal for the year was to be genuinely happy again, and I came across this adorable journal on snapchat! The journal has prompts and the goal is to write something every week that can inspire you to achieve positivity and balance, and it sounds right up my alley!
Shop my favorite Valentine’s Day gifts below: