Happy Wednesday everyone! In just a few short weeks it’ll be one year since I relaunched this site and have been “officially blogging.” I’ve actually had this blog for almost two years, but became super dedicated last year! With that, I most definitely still consider myself a beginner. I by no means am an expert in any of this, and am constantly trying to learn as much as I can. I spend so much time (seriously, so. much. time.) doing research on all of the aspects of blogging, and have stumbled upon some super awesome sites over the months that I turn to for helpful tips! For anyone who’s just getting started like me (or anyone in general), I thought I’d share them with you!
1. The B Bar – The B Bar is probably one of the most unique blogging resources out there. It’s just like an actual bar, except the “cocktails” are all related to blogging! For instance, I recently purchased the Instagram cocktail and it came with at least 28 pages of in-depth information all about how to grow your Instagram! Neat, right? They also have a blog for tips and tricks, and their topics library is insane!
2. The Blog Market – I don’t remember how I stumbled upon The Blog Market, but I’m sure glad I did! I’m not exaggerating when I say I spent a good hour on the site upon my first visit. Not only do they provide helpful resources for bloggers (such as how to create a community within the blogging world or an entire list of the most amazing planners), but they cater to small business owners, as well! I also love how they have tutorials on everything from how to navigate WordPress, to mastering Photoshop.
3. The Nectar Collective – The Nectar Collective is ah-mazing! I honestly could spend days on this site and never get bored. I mean, the resources are endless and super in-depth. Somehow it feels like they have everything you could possibly ever want to know. I honestly can’t even explain how great this site is, so you just need to check it out yourself!
4. The Fox and She – Blair of The Fox and She has her own fashion blog, but also has an entire section dedicated to “blogging better.” I’ve noticed a handful of the tips are focused on income and analytics, which is super helpful for those who are monetizing their site and bringing in money! She most recently posted her own income numbers, and offered some creative alternatives to making income, versus just using affiliates.
5. The Every Girl – I’m sure most people know this one, but wanted to include it just in case. The Every Girl is an all-encompassing site, and they write about a variety of topics from fashion and beauty, to career and finance. The career and finance section is one of my most-visited, as it really helps those who are looking at their blog as their business (or any business in general). I particularly loved this post about networking with confidence.
So there you have it! There’s SO many resources out there for bloggers, but these are the ones that I turn to over and over again. Like I said before, I’m constantly researching, so if you have any sites that you love, then please comment below! I’d love to check them out!