Since I don’t go back to school for another three weeks, I obviously have a lot of time on my hands (time that’s supposed to be spent reading), so I’ve stumbled across tons of interesting news and cute pieces that I thought I’d share with you.
1. Coachella’s lineup came out on Tuesday and all I had to do was glance and see Drake’s name before I immediately clicked away. Unlike most music festival bandwagoners (sorry), I’ve been trying to go to Coachella for at least five years and every year I know it’ll never happen. Besides, this lineup is muchhh better!
2. Remember this week’s post about my new year’s resolutions? Well apparently there’s this thing called akrasia, and if I let it get in my way, it’ll stop me from accomplishing all of my goals. Not gonna happen. If you want something, you have to change the way that you think. #MindOverMatter
3. I’ve been on a jumpsuit and romper kick lately, and just snagged this one for less than $30! I love the strappy detailing, and plus it’s in one of my favorite colors – navy. ASOS also has an extra 10% off sale with code: GIMME10
4. My friend Lauren sent me this article about dad’s attempting to be fashion blogger’s and it’s absolutely hilarious. (#Crocsonfleek actually made me LOL.)
5. Hallie of Corals and Cognacs has been one of my favorite bloggers for a really long time now, and this week she shared a really inspiring post about why she quit her job to focus more on her blogging. Although not much has come of me blogging yet, Hallie’s post just made me think that if you want something really badly, hard work surely pays off.
6. Not that I like to wear heels to impress other people, but FINALLY science proves that me owning more high heels than normal, everyday shoes is not going to waste! Heels just make me feel so much more glamourous. So laughing in my mom’s face right now (…kinda sorta kidding?).
Photo by Connor Moriarty
Sweater: H&M // Button-down: GAP // Jeans: GAP // Boots: Neiman Marcus