This past week and a half has been pretty busy. I’ve become a legal intern downtown and to my surprise, I actually really like it; it’s a pretty big step in preparing for my future, so I’m very excited. Needless to say – although I’m a bit exhausted when I get home (as evident in my long nap today and how I’m writing this at 11:52 p.m.) – I always find time to do some browsing on the internet… and a bit of shopping, of course 😉 Here’s the best of what I’ve come across this week.
1. For those of you with automatic air conditioning – be extremely grateful… there are some of us without it!! #5 perfectly describes my life. I live on the busiest street ever, and with my window wide open, I must suffer through the intolerable buzzing of cars every five seconds. Oh, and don’t forget the fan!
2. This is why I could never be a reporter. The bug was actually on her face!!!
3. I found the cutest denim MINKPINK dress at the Rack a couple of weeks ago, and it’s my new favorite purchase. I wore it out all day last Saturday and got so many compliments! It’s got a bit of an oversized fit, so it’s super comfortable.
4. I recently participated in the #createlounge twitter chat, and it was such a great first-time experience! It led me to Kristie’s blog – Blog Ambitions – and this week she provided a list for even more twitter chats! I think they’re a great resource for useful tips on blogging. It’s also an awesome way to meet new people in the blogging community!
5. J. Crew has a pretty good shoe sale going right now, so I’m contemplating these tie back sandals, these chelsea rain boots (absolute steal, and also come in navy and green), and these metallic sandals!
6. Who doesn’t love money? This time article provides some useful tips on potentially saving $100,000 by the time you’re 30. It even briefly mentions blogging!
7. Dying over this tight, ruched dress and loving this light and flowy midi dress – especially paired with cute sandals!
8. In case you missed it, I talked about two products that I’ve been using non-stop lately
Hope you all have a wonderful and eventful weekend! This whole “adult job” thing is getting the best of me, so mine will probably be spent resting!