On Friday I drove home from school for spring break and amongst my first priorities were going out to eat with my family (what is a home-cooked meal?), and obviously shopping. I picked up some pretty good finds this weekend and thought I’d share them with you! I also think this is the start of a new series 🙂
1. This clutch. I saw it on Fashionably Lo’s Instagram and it was so cute! I’ve been wanting a clutch for so long, and have been eyeing this for one weeks, as it’s just too perfect. I love the mint color and the hello and goodbye detailing is such a great touch. I stumbled upon it in Nordstrom on Saturday and scooped it up immediately! Gave it a run today and I’m obsessed.
2. I bought this sweater with a super cute bow in the back at Nordstrom too (favorite store if you can’t tell). Aside from mint, I’ve really been into coral/pink, so this was a no-brainer.
3. I was in J. Crew and picked up this top in cream for the spring/summer. It looks great by itself, but I think I’ll throw on a cute jacket to spice it up.
4. My favorite find is probably these Bauble Bar earrings (with 30% off!). I love statement earrings and necklaces and I think these are absolutely stunning!
5. Mary from So Then They Say has such a cool blog and is always sharing neat finds, and she shared zeroUV sunglasses on her Instagram. With such amazing prices, I had to get these in black/gold. My mom bought a pair, too!
I also bought a really awesome green jacket that I can’t find online, but it’s a great addition to casual days with leggings.
I know Monday’s are the worst, and the way I get through them is browsing online (well, that’s actually everyday), so happy shopping, my friends! Please let me know if you find anything good!