Happy Monday, everyone – hope you had a great weekend! Mine was pretty awesome because I had a few friends over for a little festive holiday party, and then I headed to the One of a Kind Show and saw so many awesome things!
My gift guide series kicked off two weeks ago, where I covered the best under $100 gift ideas, and today I’m sharing my favorite home decor gift picks! Let’s get to it!
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9
- This cozy blanket is the cutest thing, and would be the perfect addition to your couch. I currently have this one, but am thinking of switching it up for those pom-poms!
2. You can never go wrong with Kate Spade, and if you’re gifting to a girl on the go this pretty, striped tumbler is sure to brighten her day! It also doesn’t hurt that it’s only $18!
3. You guys… Chrissy Teigen is seriously my favorite person ever, and I had been begging for months to receive her cookbook. I finally got it for my graduation and couldn’t be happier! I love this cookbook because she has such a diverse range of recipes. Salad? Check. Carb overload? Check. You name it, it’s there! This is probably my top recommendation!
4. When I was younger I remember my mom telling me to always use coasters so that you don’t ruin your table, and I never realized the importance of that until today! These gorgeous gem and marble coasters would go perfectly with anyones table because of how neutral they are. I’m actually thinking of switching out my crackle coasters!
5. One of my best friends gifted me with a jewelry tray, and it’s the best thing ever. This snowflake tray will be perfect for all those tiny baubles!
6. I’ve mentioned this already, but candles are my absolute weakness! Diptyque is one of the best candle brands, and this three-candle set is an amazing gift!
7. If your person loves jewelry but needs more storage than a jewelry tray, try this cute little jewelry box! I would always stick with neutral colors so that it doesn’t clash with any of their other products!
8. Aside from Diptyque, Nest is another great candle brand that your person is guaranteed to love. Not only does the set come with the candle, but it has a diffuser, as well, to enhance the scent!
9. My last suggestion is the mini Bose bluetooth speaker. It honestly doesn’t get any better than this! It comes in a variety of colors and is a great price for less than $120!
Shop all of the home decor gift picks below. Let me know your favorites & what you like best!