Ah, hosting! It’s seriously become one of my favorite things over the past couple of years – and I love buying sweet gifts like these for myself and others. A lot of my friends love hosting, too, so I’m always thinking of cute things to pick up for them during special occasions. Many of these recommendations I have in my own home and love – and don’t think you can go wrong!
Editor’s Note: the PDF below has clickable links, so you can shop there or via the links further down!
Gifts for the Hostess:
- French Cade Lavender Candle – I’ve purchased this candle in the past and it smells delicious! It’s nice and simple, and not too overwhelming
- Monogrammed Marble Cheese Board – I received this monogrammed cheese board as a gift, and love it so much! It’s the perfect piece to spice up get together’s
- Gold Coupe Glass – I stalked these glasses last year and ended up buying 4. They’re absolutely stunning and perfect on bar carts!
- Chess Set – After watching The Queen’s Gambit, a pretty chess set seems like the perfect entertaining piece
- Vinglace Wine Chiller – You can never go wrong with a wine chiller, and this is an excellent option! It’s stainless steel and comes in a variety of colors
- Essential Cocktail Book – I purchased this cocktail book for my girlfriend’s and loved it so much that I bought one for myself, too! You can’t go wrong with 150 recipes
- Graham Bar Tool Set – I also have this set. Are you sensing a pattern here? It has everything you need for making the perfect cocktail and any hostess is bound to love it!
- Monogrammed Coaster Set – Coasters are an easy and excellent gift, and I love the personalization option of the monogram
- Zodiac Trinket Box – This little trinket box is just so darling, and how cute that you can pick it for their zodiac sign?!
In keeping with transparency, I will receive a commission at no extra cost to my readers if a purchase is made through these affiliate links.