Happy Tuesday, everyone! How was your weekend? If you follow me on Instagram, you might have noticed that I took a little mini vacay to Florida! It was so nice getting to spend time with one of my oldest friends, and I was more than thrilled to escape the snow storm that descended upon Chicago!
Today we’re back with another gift guide – you can check out my under $100 gift guide here and my home decor gift guide here (this one is my favorite!) – and it’s all about those awesome products for the beauty maven in your life! I’ve never been super into makeup, but I’ve definitely been stepping up my skincare routine and these are all of my top picks!
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9
1. Where was this eye mask when I was little and my mom would drag me out of bed?! I’ve never actually tried an eye mask, but if I do – this one is on my list! That little saying is too cute and it looks super cozy!
2. Anyone who knows me knows that I always get my nails done… that’s one luxury I cannot live without! Essie nail polish is one of my favorite brands because of the smooth application, and they have the prettiest colors. This gel set makes such a cute gift!
3. One thing I’m adamant about is great lip care, and I would love to receive this Sugar Lip Kit! Fresh is such a great brand, and you can never go wrong with lipstick!
4. Another great brand for gifts is Jo Malone. This Nectarine Blossom & Honey sounds like it smells delicious and I’m such a lotion hoarder!
5. If it comes down to it, your beauty buff will absolutely love this Ted Baker Makeup Bag. Ted Baker has the prettiest designs and I’m dying to get this for myself!
6. If you checked out my under $100 gift guide, you heard me raving about Molton Brown products. Let me tell you – this gift set at only $50 is such a steal and the perfect gift! Their products smell so delicious and make your skin feel silky smooth!
7. Not only does Fresh have that awesome lip kit that I mentioned earlier, but they also have this amazing body wash and lotion set that any girl would love. The grapefruit smell is super yummy and it comes in this pretty packaging!
8. Something I recommend is this Aveda body lotion. A friend gave me some and it’s absolutely the best! I’ve tried a lot of lotions over the years, and this one is the most moisturizing I’ve had!
9. Finally, I’m sure whoever you’re buying for would love this YSL lipgloss kit! YSL always has the best lipsticks/glosses and this set has the best colors that can be worn all the time! And it’s only $64!
Shop some of my other favorite beauty product gifts below!