I thought long and hard about whether I wanted to do this post – partly because every single blogger is posting about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, and also because I’m not sure whether you guys are interested? But I figured since the sale is winding down, I’d share what I picked up just in case there’s something you missed in these last few days!
As you can see, I didn’t pick up much. I was anticipating the clothing section to be pretty bad (as it has been for the past few years), but I was pleasantly surprised with this year’s offerings! There’s a ton of great items in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (the jeans this year were on point), but I expressed a bit of self control this year and only picked up things I thought were necessary and that I’d get a lot of wear out of. Let’s get to it!
1. Halogen Mixed Media Swing Top ($45 now, $69 later) – when I saw this top on a few other girls, at first I didn’t get it. Once I went into the store and tried it on, it was a different story! The top half is like the coziest sweatshirt material, and then the bottom is super light. What sold me, however, was that it’s a bell sleeve… and you know how much I love those! I’ll get lots of wear out of it, and can pair it with leggings or jeans and some cute booties! If you’re not into the black, it comes in two other great colors!
2. Kiehl’s Day-to-Night Masque Duo ($23 now, $34 later) – if you read my post on my favorite skincare products for moisturized & radiant skin, then you know two of them came from this set! I’m really big on keeping my face looking hydrated, and these masks are amazing! The night mask is great because you can leave it on all night and it acts as your moisturizer, and the cranberry & turmeric masks is just the bomb. Your face will literally be glowing after just ten minutes!
3. Molton Brown Body Wash Duo ($39 now, $60 later) – if you’ve seen any of my gift guides, then you know I’m obsessed with Molton Brown! I seriously think it’s the perfect gift for any occasion. My mom and I fell in love with this brand a few years back, and have loved it ever since. It’s super luxurious and makes your skin feel and smell amazing. Last year I picked up the Pink Pepperpod set, and this year I scored the Orange & Bergamot. One bottle is usually $60 by itself, so this is a killer deal!
4. Blondo Riyan Waterproof Sneaker ($64 now, $100 later) – these shoes are probably my favorite purchase of the entire sale. I know there were loads of great boots, but with Chicago being such a “walking city,” I need to stock up on comfy sneakers whenever I can. Blondo is one of my favorite Nordstrom brands because their shoes are such high-quality, and these cute sneakers are no exception! They feel like butter, and with the ever-changing weather here in Chicago, the waterproof feature made them that much more appealing! I’m also totally in love with the grey color because it goes with everything, but they come in tons of other colors, too!
5. Zella ‘Hatha’ High Waist Crop Leggings ($34 now, $52 later) – so I picked up these leggings at the sale last year, but have been contemplating pulling the trigger on another pair now… they’re just that good. Zella is my go-to athletic apparel brand (yes, over Lululemon. They’re much more affordable and the material doesn’t pill!), and I have so many of their leggings. This is my favorite pair, though, because of the high-waist. Does anyone else hate when you’re constantly pulling up leggings that sit low on your waist? Plus, for $34 bucks these are a steal.
6. Kut from the Kloth Connie Step Hem Jeans ($59 now, $90 later) – I’ve been eyeing these jeans ever since I saw Tina post about them! I love the unique hemline, and apparently they’re super stretchy. I have another pair of jeans from this brand and their super high quality! Plus, $60 for jeans is basically a steal! I’m always finding myself short on jeans, so I think these are a great investment!
Shop the post below:
1. Halogen Mixed Media Swing Top // 2. Kiehl’s Day-to-Night Masque Duo // 3. Molton Brown Body Wash Duo // 4. Blondo Riyan Waterproof Sneaker // 5. Zella ‘Hatha’ High Waist Crop Leggings // 6. Kut from the Kloth Connie Step Hem Jeans