Happy Monday, ya’ll! How was your weekend? Mine was equal parts fun, equal parts relaxation – which is the best combo in my opinion. Last week was super crazy for me with work and school, but now that my semester is over, I’m hoping things will slow down a bit!
Let’s dive right into this month’s favorites.
For the Everyday Girl:
- Books and podcasts – two of my favorite things! I just recently started getting into podcasts, and they’re such a game changer for when you’re sick of watching the television and listening to music. This article rounds up 13 of the best books to read based on your favorite podcast at the moment. I’m actually working on a roundup of my own favorite podcasts, so stay tuned!
- If you follow me on Twitter, you might have seen that I shared an article on how to find your passion as an adult. It’s something that’s been on my mind lately, and I love how this article makes you take a deeper look into what makes you the happiest/motivated!
- You guys. I spent an hour and 45 minutes on Saturday with a financial planner, and it was LIFE CHANGING. I was definitely not super knowledgeable about financials, but thought I had a good grip on what I was doing. Turns out – not so much. I learned so many useful tips, and highly recommend setting up an appointment as well. In the meantime, this guide to financial management for young adults is pretty helpful.
For the Beauty Guru:
- If you’ve been around here for a while, you know I love skincare. It’s so fascinating to read about other people’s skincare routines, and this fashion executive’s is pretty costly. Lots of good products I’d like to try, though!
- Anyone else love E.l.F. Cosmetics? Not only does the brand have lots of good products, but they’re super reasonable, too. I was so excited to hear that they’ve dropped a line of booster drops at just $10 each! Definitely adding the hydrating and sunkissed drops to my cart.
- I’ve shared on Instagram how I’ve been on my own non-toxic skincare journey these past few months, and last week shared my favorite affordable, non-toxic skincare products.
For the Shopper:
- I usually stick to neutral colors (blacks and browns) for my shoes, but just had to have these embellished blush sandals (on sale)! They’re seriously so adorable & will pair perfectly with everything this spring and summer.
- I’ve gotten so many comments on my favorite black sneakers (that I wear every single weekend) and they’re currently fully in stock and on sale! They’re the comfiest sneakers and dupes of the Steve Madden version!
- Ann Taylor strikes again! Picked up this darling floral print blouse over the weekend, and think it’s going to be so cute with white jeans! Can’t beat 50% off.