Happy Wednesday, ya’ll! I’m so excited about today’s post because it kicks off holiday content on the blog! I was all set to do this major magazine-style gift guide, but thankfully I did a few polls and mostly everyone said they prefer individual guides, versus one huge one. I’ll be releasing a new one each week (sometimes two), so be on the lookout!
I’m super excited to start the season with the under $100 guide (you can check out last year’s here), but because most of the things I usually buy are around or under this specific price point. I did lots of searching and only picked out things I absolutely love, so I hope this is helpful for you guys. The most important thing to note is that the collage is completely shoppable… meaning you just click the image and it takes you to the product page! Super user-friendly and easy. So ,let’s dive in!
- Kate Spade Wallet – I received my red Kate Spade wallet one year for Christmas, and it’s one of my favorite things! It’s the perfect size and surprisingly fits a ton of stuff. I love that I can use it with some of my smaller crossbody’s and don’t have to just take out my cards. You could also opt to spend $10 more for this version, and monogram your gift. Mine have my initials on it, which makes it that much more special!
- Jo Malone Perfume – Another great gift I’ve gotten! I have the Peony and Blush Suede which I adore, but another great option is the Nectarine Blossom and Honey, which is to absolutely die for! No doubt that this would be a big hit!
- Lulu Dk Love Letter Necklace – I obviously have a thing for monograms, and think these necklaces are just such a cute and special gift. It doesn’t hurt that they’re absolutely gorgeous and under $70!
- Sugarfina Rose Gummy Bears – Okay, I know you’re thinking this is probably a silly gift, but if there’s anyone who’s obsessed with rose like I am in your life, then they will die over these! They’re seriously so, so delicious and I could eat 20 packs of them. Not even kidding. Just trust me on these.
- Gemstone iPhone Case – I’ve been eyeing this phone case for the longest and think I’m finally going to pull the trigger. I love the marble look and the fact that it’s silicone (a must) makes it that much better! A great choice for someone who loves luxurious looking things.
- Kendra Scott Earrings – I’m obviously a huge Kendra Scott fan (as evidenced in the many posts that I’m seen wearing them), and know you can’t go wrong with these gorgeous earrings. They’re perfectly simple and delicate and would go with everything – you wouldn’t have to worry about whether they would clash!
- Voluspa Candle – Anyone who knows me probably knows that I have about 20 candles on rotation throughout the year, and Voluspa is one of my absolute favorite brands. They released this scent for the holidays and it’s so delicious! I mean, who doesn’t want candles?!
Shop the post below: