Happy Monday, everyone! This week kicks off my Gift Guide series, where I’ll be sharing new gift ideas every few days. This year I promised myself that I would work on this, so I’m very happy that it’s finally come together. I’ve curated my favorite items for different themes, and today is all about those great gifts that are less than $100. Depending on who you’re gifting to, you might find it difficult to find gifts under $100, but I’m here to help, so let’s dive in!
- One of my favorite gifts so far has to be my Kate Spade wallet with my monogrammed initials! Mine is a gorgeous red color, but this pretty magenta would be perfect all year-round. I love that it has the snap-close feature, because there’s so much room for all your credit cards, ID’s, etc.
2. One thing I never leave the house without is my jewelry. This Loren Hope cuff is so stunning and the perfect piece to pair with a watch or simple bangles during the workday, or to wear alone as a standout piece for a special event.
3. I know. You’ve seen the Jonathan Adler Zebra Dish everywhere, but let me tell you – it’s an excellent gift. One of my best friends gifted me with a jewelry tray and it’s the best thing ever! It’s such a pretty display for all those dainty pieces. It’s also comes in a ton of other colors!
4. Kendra Scott is probably one of my favorite jewelry designers as of late, and I’m obsessed with the Alexandra drop earrings! I just added this silver pair to my collection and I love them because they go with literally everything!
5. I first became familiar with Molton Brown products about two years ago after staying at a hotel in Chicago! Their products are the definition of luxury and make your skin feel silky-smooth. It also doesn’t hurt that they come in loads of different scents, and they just launched their Christmas Collection!
6. I haven’t always been into makeup, but over the past few months I’ve really gained an interest and have begun to invest in more products! One of my favorite things is eyeshadow – but of course I only like the neutral colors! I just purchased one of these pallets and I. AM. OBSESSED. The colors are gorgeous and you can never go wrong with Urban Decay!
7. Anyone who knows me knows I’m candle-obsessed and am probably a hoarder. I would say Voluspa is one of my favorite candle brands, and the French Cade Lavender scent is perfect as a gift! It’s very soft and not too overbearing.
8. Another thing I can’t get enough is paper/stationary products! I have SO many agendas (I can’t even use half of them) and Day Designer is my go-to! They come out with pretty patterns, and this floral pattern is the perfect one to give!
9. Something else that I’ve been investing in is my lip products. I’m not really one for a bright lip, but YSL has the perfect nude! Nude is great as a gift because someone can always wear it and you don’t have to worry about it not being wearable! I also love it because it’s long-lasting and comes in such pretty packaging.
Shop all of the gifts under $100. Let me know your favorites & what you like best!